Mission Children's Festival

Announcements of up comming events and happenings

Mission Children's Festival

Postby Jimbo Cactaur » Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:05 pm

This one is coming up fast! We are booked to do more of an interactive event with kids coming up on Sunday, June 14th. We should be there for setup between 8-9am. The show runs from 10-4. Location is the Fraser River Heritage Park in Mission. We have a tent and 5 tables, 2 chairs. Bring some more if you wish. One table will be for our few MOCs and perhaps the best kids free builds, the other 4 will be for building stations. We will be using club brick for the building challenges.

I would like 3 people manning the area at all times, one to run the activity, one to help the kids that need it, and one as general overseer. Bricks go missing at events like this. Jacelyn and I will be there the whole time most likely but she will only be in an assistant capacity. Please sign up below!
"And my tea is cold."
Jimbo Cactaur
AbbyLUG Member

Re: Mission Children's Festival

Postby Kevin B » Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:18 pm

Hey James,
I would like to go by the store in the morning and then thinking, if it works for you, I could head straight to Mission after that. Be there say around 11 and stay until 2?? Would that help. If it seems like you are short people I could stay longer. Would that work? Maybe call me on my cell tonight if you have a chance. 604-626-7094.
kb
Kevin B

Re: Mission Children's Festival

Postby Kevin B » Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:19 pm

My kids would love to help too, but not sure if that would fit, being an AFOL LUG and all, but they would certainly be enthusiastic!! Let me know.
Kevin B

Return to Announcements